After completing her bachelor degree at Hacettepe University Faculty of Law in 2020, Fatma Ravza Demircan concluded law internship subsequently. She now has been working as an associate lawyer at Kurucu Law Offices since 2021, registered to Ankara Bar Association.
Her expertise is particularly focused on Labor Law, Commercial Law, Criminal Law and Enforcement & Bankruptcy Law.
She specializes in the field of labor law litigation including reemployment and worker’s action of debt cases, in the field of criminal cases, and enforcement proceedings. She has also experience in the preparation of mediation protocols and the mediation process.
- Ankara Bar Association (2021)
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS AND CERTIFICATES
- A Law Student’s Toolkit, Yale University, e-certificate, 2020
- European Business Law: Understanding The Fundamentals, Lund University, e-certificate, 2020
- Introduction to International Criminal Law, Case Western Reserve University, e-certificate, 2020
- Legal English Basic Terminology Workshop, online course, 2021
- Legal English-European Convention on Human Rights Law Workshop, online course , 2021
- Copyright Protection and Litigation According to the Law on Intellectual and Artistic Works, Ankara, 2021
- Attorney for Parties in Mediation, Ankara, 2021
- YDS : 73/100
- ALES: 94/100