After completing her bachelor degree at Hacettepe University Faculty of Law in 2019, Gamze Nur Kozak concluded law internship subsequently. She now has been working as an associate lawyer at Kurucu Law Offices since 2020, registered to Ankara Bar Association.
Her expertise is particularly focused on Labor Law, Trademark & Patent Law, Criminal Law and Enforcement & Bankruptcy Law.
She specializes in the field of labor law litigation including reemployment and worker’s action of debt cases, in the field of trademark law including invalidation, cancellation, publication objection, trademark applications, in the field of criminal cases, and enforcement proceedings. She has also experience in the preparation of mediation protocols and the mediation process.
- Ankara Bar Association (2020)
- ELSA- European Law Students’ Association (2017)
- Contracting Strategies, Ankara, 2020
- Advertising Law Practices, Ankara, 2020
- Trademark Law Strategies, Ankara, 2020
- Criminal Law Practices, Ankara, 2020
- Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law Practices, Ankara, 2020
- Criminal Procedure Law Practices, Ankara, 2020
- Ankara Bar Association’s 11th International Law Congress, Ankara, 2020
- Individual Application to the European Court of Human Rights, Ankara, 2019
- Media Law Practices, Ankara, 2019
- IT Law Practices, Ankara, 2018
- Hacettepe University Alternative Dispute Resolution Methods, Ankara, 2015
- Turkish (Native)
- English (Advanced)
- German (A1)