Serdar Can ÖZALTINLI completed his undergraduate education at the Çankaya University Faculty of Law in 2009, and between 2009 and 2015 he worked at the Elmadağ & Şimşek Law Office, first as an intern and then as a lawyer. The fields in which he has concentrated are the companies’ law, labour law, commercial law, and enforcement law.
Since March 2015, he has continued his work at the Kurucu Law Offices, of which he is a founding partner.
- Ankara Bar (2013)
- Ankara Bar Philosophy Club
- Turkish (mother-tongue)
- English (advanced level)
- Within the scope of Labour Law, he has experience in the preparation of official reports, defence request texts, and warning and termination notices for clients, the preparation of individual and/or collective labour agreements, consultation on criminal and legal responsibilities relating to work accidents and diseases, the re-arrangement of labour agreements in line of Supreme Court decrees, consultation and representation on liability compensation, severance pay and payment in lieu of notice arising from work accidents, and management of court cases filed on that regard.
- He has also managed reemployment lawsuits and employees claim cases.
- He also has experience in carrying out enforcement procedures for local and foreign clients, following up commercial cases and administrative cases, drafting contracts of work according to the needs of the clients, and carrying out the review of agreements signed by the clients.
- He has also provided legal support to clients who are resident abroad concerning “The Liquidation of Guarantee-free Commercial Debts” regulated by the Cabinet Decree.